Accounts Admin Assistant
- Monitor collections from customers
- Generate invoices for billing to customers
- Communicate with customers on season parking enquiries
- Update accounting system
- Update and maintain season parking system
- Assist in month end and year end closing of accounts
- Assist with other accounting administrative or ad-hoc matters when requested
- Minimum ‘O’ Level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particulary Microsoft Excel
- Preferably with at least 6 months working experience in accounting fiel. Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Ability to commence work immediately will be an added advantage
- Good personality, hardworking and positive attitude.
- To assist the Technical Supervisor on the day-to-day troubleshooting, diagnosing breakdown problems, enhance servicing on car park systems
- To upkeep and perform preventive maintenance of parking equipment, replacement of parts and components at car park sites.
- Co-ordinate and follow-up projects on site.
- Assist in resolving technical issues with contractors, suppliers, vendors and customers.
- Involve in start-up works of new car parks and handing over of car parks. Example termination of telephone lines, arrange with contractor to install / remove signs, co-ordinates with contractors to install / dismantle of equipment etc.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting of car park equipment etc.
- Documentation of maintenance and repair works, purchases, testing records, etc.
- Initiate purchase requisition for spare parts, consumable items and works orders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ubi Area.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fresh ITE/Diploma (Technical)
- Holds valid Class 3 Singapore licence
- Two rotating shifts including weekends
Customer Service Officer
- Handling of incoming & outgoing calls, queries, feedback & complaints in a professional manner.
- Efficient monitoring of CCTV footages
- Administrative works with Microsoft office knowledge
- Must have pleasant personality and good communication skills
- Preferably but not compulsory at least 1 year Customer Service experience.
- Must be willing to work on rotation basis (24/7 Operations) .
- Off-day does not necessary fall on weekend or public holidays
- Good phone etiquette and communication skills
- Salary based on experience
- Attend to operational system breakdowns
- Attend to car park enforcement duties & daily operations
- Attend to motorist’s enquiries
- Rotating shift duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum secondary education
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Holding valid Class 2/2B Licence with/ m/bike
Business Development Executive
- Develop business plan and execute marketing strategies
- Identify and visit new customers to create opportunities
- Manage existing client and provide after sale support
- Hands on implementing marketing ideas
- Prepare various internal reports
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree specialize in Sales, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales, Marketing or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independantly.
- Out going and active personally with ability to achieve results
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Candidate with own transport will have added advantage
We offer attractive salary, allowance and commission. Interested candidate, please send in your resume with your salary expectation. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Interested applicants, please send in your details to HRfirstname.lastname@example.org