- To assist the Technical Supervisor on the day-to-day troubleshooting, diagnosing breakdown problems, enhance servicing on car park systems.
- To upkeep and perform preventive maintenance of parking equipment, replacement of parts and components at car park sites.
- Co-ordinate and follow-up projects on site.
- Assist in resolving technical issues with contractors, suppliers, vendors and customers
- Involve in start-up works of new car parks and handing over of car parks. Example termination of telephone lines, arrange with contractor to install / remove signs, co-ordinates with contractors to install / dismantle of equipment etc.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting of car park equipment etc.
- Documentation of maintenance and repair works, purchases, testing records, etc
- Initiate purchase requisition for spare parts, consumable items and works orders
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in different location..
- Graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available..
- ITE/Diploma (Technical)
- Holds valid Class 2B or Class 3 Singapore licence
- Two rotating shifts including weekends
Customer Service Officer
- Attend to calling customers in regards to their carpark enquiries/ feedback/ complaints via phones, emails or in person (if any).
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle car park cases either operationally or technically
- Checking and monitoring CCTV’s for discrepancies, system issues, or occurrences
- Perform updating of customer’s carpark data as required by Clients.
- Monitor and track manpower deployment for Operations and Technical teams
- Perform investigations and process refunds for customers
- Proactive in helping the team on ad-hoc duties related to Control Centre, as and when assigned
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity of MS applications.
- Shifting schedule (rotation of shifts).
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/”O” Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Be able to communicate to Chinese clients
- Required Skill(s): Excellent customer service, Excellent communication skills
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Customer Service or equivalent
- Only Singaporean
Inventory Control Officer
- Manage stock deployment and allocation
- Work with Project & Technical team on the used & new parts for inventory stock taking purpose.
- Track sell through rate/quantity of stocks and review of ordering quantity
- Handle transfer/replenishment of stock transfer between office, sites and store
- Ensure accuracy & completion of inventory data
- Liaise with Finance on stock and inventory audit related issues
- Monitoring of import shipping status as well as reviewing of outstanding issues
- Arranging direct imports and local purchases items for shipments
- Monthly data entries for consignment stock
- Maintain and update the Inventory Management Reports, and generate inventory reports
- Application of license from regulatory bodies
- Support customer service in customer delivery tracking
- Handle returns and tracking of vendor returns performance
- Review and coordinate with clients, vendors and contractors
- Review import sell through and work with the Management to propose re-ordering quantity
- Consolidate and propose for Inventory Adjustment
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- A Diploma qualification & above
- At least 2 years of experience in Inventory Control or Distribution
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel, is a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulous and good numerical sense
- Able to multi-task and to work productivity in a fast pace environment.
Respond Officers @ EPS Car Parks
- Attend to operational system breakdowns
- Attend to car park enforcement duties & daily operations
- Attend to motorist’s enquiries
- Rotating shift duties.
- Perform other operational duties as assigned.
- Locations of work: Ang Mo Kio, Hougang, West Areas, Commercial Carparks
- Minimum secondary education
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Holding valid Class 2/2B Licence with/ m/bike.
- Singaporeans only.
Interested applicants, please send in your details to HRfirstname.lastname@example.org